MUSICA DE SUPER JUNIOR, si puenen subir mas musica

« Older   Newer »
han
icon10  view post Posted on 25/1/2007, 07:42

:hehex5 : bueno alguien en el foro podria subir el ultimo desco de super junior si no es mucha molestia y se lo agradecere con todo mi corazon : :drink :

pro

Edited by lady_nancy - 21/2/2007, 23:08

Attached Image: 060424_super.jpg

060424_super.jpg

Chae Rim
view post Posted on 28/1/2007, 04:49

orale , super junior es buenazo , a ver que encuentro han

han
view post Posted on 28/1/2007, 06:17

bueno eso espero no solo para nosotras sino para los que pertenecemos a este foro.
bueno el lunes ya entro a la escuela y ya casi no podre estar aqui pero estare al tanto,por cierto yo tengo algunas canciones de superjunior que baje de este mismo foro y he estado buscando y en la pagina de kbs en español pueden ver y escuhcar la cancion de u del disco que sacaron en el 2006

han
view post Posted on 7/2/2007, 17:27

bueno como ya no tengo tanto tiempo solo he podido encontrar algunas imagenes es ah y unos pequenos datos de ellos imageimage

[font=Courier][size=7][color=red]bueno como ya no tengo tanto tiempo solo he podido encontrar algunas imagenes es ah y unos pequenos datos de ellos image

buen de esta pagina saque las fotos y se puede ver uno de sus videos no se cual es muy bien pero esta muy padre

bueno por hay se colaron unas imagenes de se7ven

hay kes va un poco de su trayectoria pero esta en ingles cuando tenga mas tiempo se los traducide por ahora solamente asi
Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) is a 13 member K-pop boy band. The group initially debuted with 12 members on November 5, 2005 with their first single, Twins. The original 12 members, in age order (from oldest to youngest), were LeeTeuk (the leader), Heechul, Hankyung, YeSung, KangIn, ShinDong, SungMin, EunHyuk, DongHae, Choi Si Won, RyeoWook, and KiBum.

By the time of the debut, eleven of the members were Korean and one was Chinese. The Chinese member, Hankyung, was picked through auditions held in China by SM Entertainment in 2001. Many of the members had already made a name for themselves prior to Super Junior's debut through acting, VJ-ing, and modeling. On May 23, 2006 SM Entertainment announced the addition of a new member, Cho KyuHyun, making them the 13 member group they are today.

History

Pre-debut
Even before their official debut, Super Junior was a hot topic over the Internet. News broke about SM Entertainment's unprecedented plans of forming a large 12 member group. Rumors about the identity of the members as well as the group's name circulated for months. For awhile, many speculated that they were going to be known as "Common Ground." Another speculation claimed that the band was going to be called "O.V.E.R" (Obey the Voice for Each Rhythm). Before officially debuting as a group, they had already made appearances on television via acting, VJing on music programs, or modeling. Some of the members still continue to do so today, such as Hee Chul, Choi Si Won and Kim Ki Bum, who are active in dramas and movies.

Debut
Super Junior made their first television appearance as a group on SBS Inki Gayo on November 6, 2005 as a 12 member group. The group performed its first single, "TWINS (Knock Out)." "TWINS (Knock Out)" and You are the One were released online on November 11, 2005. A single was scheduled to be released in November but a more complete album was released on December 7, 2005 instead. In December 2005, Super Junior collaborated with labelmate and popular boy band TVXQ. Together they released a single titled Show Me Your Love. During this time, the two groups could be seen on the same shows together to promote their album.

On May 23, 2006 SM Entertainment announced the addition of a new member, Cho KyuHyun. KyuHyun became the youngest member, as well as the 12th Korean in the group. The new 13 membered group released its new look and its newest single U online on May 25, 2006. "U" became a success and enjoyed the #1 spot on music programs for the very first time in the group's career. Followed, soon thereafter, by the release of "Endless Moment" on May 29, 2006 and "Lovely Day" on June 6, 2006. On July 23rd, 2006, Super Junior started promoting their new song, "Dancing Out" from the 2006 SMTOWN summer album.

Aside from music programs, they could be also seen in dramas. In 대결! 슈퍼주니어의 자작극, Super Junior wrote, produced, and acted the drama. The subject matters of the drama were the top three choices of the viewers.[1][2] The mini-series soon became popular among fans. Their busy schedule was briefly interrupted when Hee Chul fractured his femur in a car accident, but the group managed to restart fairly quickly. However, because their single "Dancing Out" was a summer single, they had their "Goodbye Special" (performing their last singles "U" and "Dancing Out" for the last time) on SBS's "Inki Gayo" on September 3, 2006.[3]

Post-debut
Kyu Hyun, Ryeo Wook, and Ye Sung have formed a separate trio under the name Super Junior - K.R.Y. and participated in the Original Soundtrack of tvN Drama Hyena with a total of three tracks, including the main theme. The trio is part of SM Entertainment's strategy to not limit the Super Junior’s activities to always performing altogether. Super Junior - K.R.Y.'s first official performance was on November 4th on KBS's "Music Bank"[4]. In addition, many of the members have appeared on variety shows individually, DJ-ing and some of the members continue to host M-Net's M!Countdown.

Members

Lee Teuk
Park Jung Su (박정수 Hanja:朴正洙) (born on July 01, 1983) is the oldest member of Super Junior. His first television appearance was in 2000 MBC Korean drama "All About Eve." He is also currently the DJ of KBS radio show Super Junior Kiss the Radio with fellow member EunHyuk.

Hee Chul
See main article. Hee Chul

Han Kyung
See main article. Han Kyung

He is the only Chinese member in the group.

Ye Sung
Kim Jong Woon (김종운 Hanja: 金钟云) (born August 24, 1984), better known as Ye Sung (예성) made his first television appearance in 1999. He became a trainee under SM Entertainment when he auditioned in "Starlight Casting System 2001." He is Catholic. He is one of the members of trio Super Junior - K.R.Y.. He hosts his own radio show called M.I.R.A.C.L.E. For You.

Kang In
Kim Young Woon (김영운 Hanja:金英云) (born January 17, 1985) is also one of three masters of ceremonies for "M!Countdown" Leeteuk and Shindong. He celebrated his 100th day as a DJ in mid-June, 2006. He currently DJ's for "Chunbangjichuk Radio"(天方地轴) where Super Junior members often visit as guests.

Shin Dong
Shin Dong Hee (신동희 Hanja:申东熙) (born September 28, 1985) made his first appearance in July 2002, when he was seen in Goyangsi Youth Dance. He is an MC for "M!Countdown" with Leeteuk and Kangin. He is responsible for most of the choreography.

Sung Min
Lee Sung Min (이성민 Hanja:李晟敏) (born January 01, 1986) starred in a Korean soap opera titled 자매바다 before his debut as a part of Super Junior. He first appeared in "2002 Survival Audition HeeJun vs. KangTa Battle of the Century."

Eun Hyuk
Lee Hyuk Jae (이혁재 Hanja:李赫在) (April 04, 1986) was brought to the record label's attention by auditioning in "Starlight Casting System 2000." Because his birth name coincides with that of an established Korean comedian, he is known by his stage name. He is a very close friend with Xiah Junsu from TVXQ and they went to the same elementary and middle school together and they were also chosen to be on a show together called "Pop vs Rock" along with TRAX members Attack, Typhoon and Rose. He is the DJ of KBS radio show Super Junior Kiss the Radio with LeeTeuk.

Dong Hae
Lee Dong Hae (이동해 Hanja: 李东海) (born October 15, 1986) is close friends with U-Know Yunho of TVXQ. He was put into a five member group with Leeteuk before the debut of Super Junior, but it fell through. Some of the names of said group were "OK", "Smile", and "Pricor". He was recently featured in "BoA's Key of Heart Korean music video" as BoA's high school boyfriend and as a cyborg.

Si Won
See main article. Choi Si Won

Choi Si Won can play the drums, and has performed alongside the TRAX for his skills.

Ryeo Wook
Kim Ryeo Wook (김려욱 Hanja:金丽旭) (born June 21, 1987) is the third youngest member of Super Junior. Ryeowook is currently studying in Inha University under the Department of Drama and Cinema. He is one of the members of trio Super Junior - K.R.Y.

Ki Bum
Kim Ki Bum (김기범 Hanja:金起范) (born August 21, 1987) is the second youngest member of the group. Before his official debut, he had already appeared in drama "April Kiss" in 2004. He resided in the United States for five years and attended Santa Monica High School in California. He has an IQ of 138. (Happy Sunday Heroine 6 on 7/2/06) He appeared in dramas Banolim #2 and Rainbow Romance alongside Hee Chul. He also stars in "Snow Flower" alongside Go Ah Ra. The role was originally for TVXQ's Max Changmin, but he had to pull out due to their tight schedule.

Kyu Hyun
Cho Kyu Hyun (조규현 Hanja:趙奎賢) (born February 03, 1988) is the youngest member of the group. He is the 13th member of Super Junior. He made his first appearance as Super Junior in the news on May 23, 2006. He was discovered at a Chin Chin Singing Competition and featured in the video of a remake of TVXQ's song "Hi Ya Ya" with other Chin Chin idols. He is currently a Modern Music major at Kyunghee University. He is one of the members of trio Super Junior - K.R.Y..

Discography

Singles

Super Junior - The First Single - U
(Released on June 13, 2006)
01. U
02. Endless Moment
03. Lovely Day

Albums

Super Junior Vol. 1 - Super Junior 05
(Released on December 7, 2005)
01. Miracle
02. Twins (Knock Out)
03. You Are The One
04. Rock This House
05. 차근차근(Way For Love)
06. So I
07. Over
08. Keep In Touch
09. L.O.V.E
10. Believe
11. Twins (Knock Out) Inst.

Joint discography

2006 SMTOWN
(Released on June 22, 2006)
01. 태양은 가득히 (Red Sun) - SM TOWN
02. 오아시스 (Oasis) - TVXQ
03. Dancing Out - Super Junior
04. 한 여름밤의 고백 (Summer Night Love) - KangTa
05. TOUCH - BoA
06. Catch the shooting star - TRAX
07. 너없이 (without you) - TRAX
08. Raindrops - HyeonJin
09. Shake - Black Beat
10. Smile! - Super Junior
11. 태양은 가득히 (Red Sun) Instrumental

TVXQ & Super Junior - Show Me Your Love
(Released on December 15, 2005)
01. Show Me Your Love - TVXQ & Super Junior
02. I Wanna Hold You - TVXQ
03. 오늘만은 (I'm Your Man) - Super Junior
04. Show Me Your Love (Instrumental)

Variety shows
KM Super Junior Show - 슈퍼주니어쇼
KBS Princess Diary
M.net Super Junior Mini-Drama - 대결! 슈퍼주니어의 자작극
M.net Mystery 6 - 미스터리 추적6
SBS Love Letter - 연애편지
M.net M!Countdown - 엠넷 카운트다운
SBS X-man - X맨
KBS Herione 6 - 여걸6
KBS Happy Together - 해피투게더
YoungStreet Radio Show (HeeChul and HeeBon Radio) - 영스트리트
KMTV Music Show Tank - KMTV 뮤직쇼탱크
KBS Star Golden Bell - 스타골든벨
SBS Super Junior Full House - 슈퍼주니어 풀하우스
KM Super Adonis Camp - 미소년 합숙 대소동
KBS Sponge - 스펀지
KBS Vitamin - 비타민
Chunbangjichuk Radio (KangIn Radio) - 천방지축 라디오
SBS Idda Obda - 있다, 없다
2002 Survival Audition HeeJun vs. KangTa Battle of the Century
M.I.R.A.C.L.E for You (YeSung Radio)
SBS Good Sunday S-match
KBS Super Junior Kiss the Radio (LeeTeuk and EunHyuk Radio) - 슈퍼주니어 키스 더 라디오 (슈키라)

Dramas
Kim Hee Chul

Sharp 2 반올림 2 (2005)
Loveholic 러브홀릭 (2005)
Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스 (2005-2006)
Bad Family 불량가족 (2006)
Kang In

A Man and A Woman (2002)
Lee Sung Min

Sea of Sisters (2005)
SBS's Banjun Theater: Finding Lost Time (2006)
Choi Si Won

Previous Family (2004)
18 vs 29 열여덟 스물아홉 (2005)
Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠 (2006)
Kim Ki Bum

Sharp 2 반올림 2 (2005)
Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스 (2005-2006)
Marrying A Millionaire 백만장자와 결혼하기
April Kiss 4월의 키스(2004)
Snow Flower (2006)

Movies
Choi Si Won

Parent's Permission (2004)
Charnel Boy (2006)
A Battle of Wits (2006)

CFs
Lee Teuk

Pepsi (2000)
IVY Club (2006)
Heat Hunt 더위사냥 (2006)
Kim Hee Chul

Ottogi (2006)
Lotte Pepero (2006)
Spris
Choi Si Won

Elite (2004)
Seoul Milk 서울밀크 (2004)
Lee Dong Hae

Heat Hunt 더위사냥 (2006)
Olympus with BoA(2006)
Kim Ki Bum

Elite with BoA(2004)
KTF Enterprise (2005)
Hyundai Motors (2005)
My Chew (2005)
SKC&C 'PMP'
Ottogi (2006)

Music videos
Twins (Knockout)
Show Me Your Love with TVXQ
Miracle
You Are The One (Super Junior Show version)
U
Dancing Out
Choi Si Won

Dana's "What is Love" (2003)
Choi Si Won & Han Kyung

Zhang Li Yin (Jang Ri In) ft. Xiah Junsu's "Timeless" (2006)
Lee Dong Hae

BoA's "Key of Heart" (2006, Korean Version)
Kim Ki Bum

CSJH TSZX The Grace's "My Everything"
Super Junior-K.R.Y.

Super Junior-K.R.Y's Han Sarammaneul (The One I Love) (Hyena OST) (2006)

Awards
Although they have received several #1 ranking awards from M.Net M!Countdown and SBS Inkigayo, their first major award was the 2006 MKMF [M-Net/KMTV Music Festival] Award for Best New Group, given on November 25, 2006. Follow-up awards include Best New Group and Mobile Popularity at the MTV Seoul Gayo Daesang Awards, given on December 1, 2006.

imagebueno e primero es de la portada de su ultimo disco y el siguiente de su primer disco

bueno es todo lo que he encontrado de ellos bueno todavia falta la musica

han
view post Posted on 24/2/2007, 07:53

bueno aqui esta un en link para bajar
el primer disco

han
view post Posted on 24/2/2007, 08:14

My Webpage

haciendo click en el enlase de my webpage lo podran descargar

*LENNA*
view post Posted on 1/4/2007, 22:01

Holis Han ....podrias dejar estos temas en kpop porfa ??? GRAXXX AMIXXX

han
view post Posted on 3/4/2007, 04:18

ok si me dices como puedo trasladarla a music k-pop
sayonara

*LENNA*
view post Posted on 3/4/2007, 14:54

Holaaa .... mira si quieres trasladar una discusion tendras que usar los paneles de moderacion y le das a "trasladar"...pero sabes ? me gustaria que se quedara asi ..porque alguien pidio musica de super junior y se lo has complacido...pero ahora me encantaria que hicieras otra discusion con el nombre por ejemplo...los super junior y su musica o lo que sea(vos vé el que mejor le vaya jijiji ) y la pones en jpop...vá a quedar increible !!! graxxx

han
view post Posted on 4/4/2007, 04:00

etto
donde estan esos (pongo cara de pena) esque nose donde estan
soy nueva en esto
suminasen
help me
sayonara

*LENNA*
view post Posted on 4/4/2007, 06:02

NO TE PREOCUPES YA TE ENSEÑARE A USARLOS ..... NOT PROBLEM....

Yume Hurameshi
view post Posted on 6/6/2007, 06:35

HAN!! ya tengo el primer disco hace mucho pero mira que por más que buesco no hallo el segundo...no lo has encontrado tú???

han
view post Posted on 6/6/2007, 16:04

mmmm
la verdad no he tenido
tiempo de seguir buscando
ya que estado ocupada
con otras cosas(death note)
ademas lo unico que encontre fue una
pagina en donde escucharlo
mas no descargarlo
mmmm
tendre que seguir buscando